Quantcast

Thursday, June 24, 2010

To The Haters...Direct Your Anger at The Right Person

I feel like I shouldn't have to post this and its actually more of a rant than a blog post, but it's my blog and I'll BITCH if I want to.  

Anyways...

Have you ever been in a situation where someone dislikes you for the wrong reason?  Their eyes roll when you walk in the room and if they do speak, it seems forced.

I have done things where a person should without a shadow of a doubt not like me-- at all. (Don't judge me.) If your one of those people, fine, I understand...Don't Like Me.  I could really give two rats asses.

But when its something really petty and juvenile, like...I MIGHT be dating the guy you like, get over it.

The SITUATION (Two Fist Pumps):

I'm at a party, having fun ...drinking, dancing and all of a sudden the atmosphere just changes.  I got an anxious feeling that something was going to happen.  At the risk of being cliché...you could cut the tension with a knife.

I had no clue what was going on, so I asked and was told that one of the girls was pissed off because... 

Drum roll please...

I LOOKED AT HER FUNNY!!       

No effin joke.

How insecure and juvenile can you be?  I mean, are we in Kindergarten? 

The funny thing was, I wasn't dating anyone there. 

Come to find out, there were girls there that still had feelings for ONE guy and he was being attentive to someone else.

OK, be angry about that....but be angry at HIM, not the girl, who has no clue about your past with this man and probably couldn't care less, because he was in her face not yours.

Obviously, he's not that into you and he still invited you here so he probably doesn't respect you that much either. 

Every woman deserves someone that will treat them with dignity and respect.  But respect isn't just given, you have to demand it or every man will use you as doormat and treat you the same.

So, before you evil, angry, vindictive Biatches get angry at the innocent bystander...STOP, think about it, and send him an evil text later before you delete his number from your phone, because he isn't worth the wasted energy being angry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails