Quantcast

Friday, June 18, 2010

Guest Spotlight: First and Last Date with the Accordian Player

I went to get a henna tattoo yesterday and the henna artist, Alexa, told me about her date with the "accordion player."  I begged her to e-mail me this story and she did! I didn't change a thing, you can't make this stuff up!

 The story:

Alright,so I went out with this guy that I'd met once or twice and talked to for awhile who seemed pretty cool at first.

Turns out, he was 23, lived in his grand-parent's basement, didn't go to college or have any kind of career goals (he'd been working at some lame-ass restaurant/"catering service" for almost 4 years), was completely OBSESSED w/ Legos and Nerf guns and talked about his guitar collection all-the-time. Seriously; color-coded legos and an entire arsenal of nerf guns. Creeeeepy!

(Attached to this email is a "valentine" he made me...should've been a warning sign to NOT go out on an actual date w/ him...lesson learned.)

It's no wonder this dude is still single...he's a fucking man-child haha...

So for our first and LAST date, he picked me up and we went to dinner at a pizza place in Akron.

It was alright nothing too special and things seemed to be going okay.

Then we go down to the riverfront.

Mind you, there is snow and ice covering every inch of the ground, and for some reason I am in 5 inch peep toe pumps.

Needless to say, walking down the steps to get to the benches was not an easy task.

Once down said stairs, he proceeds to play a song...on his ACCORDION.

It was extremely awkward and I wished to God I could've left right then and there.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against that instrument. I've got a friend who plays it and he's one of the coolest people I know.

 I DO, however, have something against THIS asshat who played it on a first date and creeped me the fuck out lol.




The Valentine!...LOL
Hope you enjoyed that!
 
 
My Henna Tattoo
 
Thanks Alexa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails