Quantcast

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

They Really Like Me!

Hey!

Guess what? I got another award!

This "Blog of Substance" award is from Jess at It is a Big Deal, It is to Me!


In order to accept the award I have to:

  • Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
  • Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
  • Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

 
First of all... Thank you Jess!  I'm glad people actually read my ramblings and think them entertaining...
 
Blogging philosophy, motivation, and history in 5 words: Laughter, Expression, Frustration, Entertainment and Relationship-Assistance....
 
The last one is one word...whatever!
 
10 Blogs that I feel have real substance:
 
A Look In a Creative Mind
Get Aroused?
Relationship Rant
Water Cooler, The
Intimate Memoirs of a Modern Girl
Free Your Giggle
A little piece of me
The Queen of Relationships
Under My Fitted
An International Affair

Now, I have to actually tell these people I gave them an award...sheesh! A blogger's work is NEVER  done!

Toodles Biatches,
 
 
 
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails