Quantcast

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Party Girl Plus One: Episode 6, One Big Squeeze

Sheesh, it's only Tuesday and I am having one of those weeks.  How about my supervisor gave us scheduled lunches. I haven't had a fuckin' scheduled lunch since High School. Hell, I hardly had it then...I was a cheerleader and self-proclaimed Mean Girl--I did what I wanted.  So, it's not bad enough that I'm in a square cube for eight hours, they have to tell me when I'm hungry too! What if I don't want to eat at 12:30??? I HATE this JOB!!!!

Sorry for that, but I needed to get that out...

Anyways...

Yay for Video Day! Another great Party Girl Plus One installement from Jen Dawson!  You know what to do: Watch, Laugh, and Comment!




My Thoughts: I actually think this is one of my favorite in the video series. This dude NEVER stopped talking! I mean, since when does a guy come over to watch a movie and the movie is ACTUALLY watched? BO-RING...

And I think Jen's got some great flexibility..

So, any of you been on an extremely boring date? What did you do to get out of it? Crawl out the bathroom window, play sick? Drop me a comment!

For more about Jen and her video series, visit www.partygirlpplusone.com...

Toodles Biatches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails